Shame by Emily Beck

Origami Jaw by S. Matthew Jones




Shame by Emily Beck 

I thought what we had was special: was special.
Hell, I thought what we had was something: something.

Boy you lead me on.
You made me believe.
Everything is nothing what- I- see.

SHAME has come and washed over me: washed over me.
SHAME has become the only thing I see: only thing I see.
Morals go out the window when you love someone: love someone.
Morals go out the window when you love someone.

Now I'm all alone.
You have another.
You always had the other.
I feel so-o used.
I feel so betrayed.
I can't believe that you would treat me this way: treat me this way.

Boy you lead me on.
You made me believe.
Everything is nothing what- I- see.
 SHAME has come and washed over me: washed over me.
SHAME has become the only thing I see: only thing I see.
Morals go out the window when you love someone: love someone.
Morals go out the window when you love someone.

Boy you lead me on.
You made me believe.
Everything is nothing what- I- see.

12-2013