1in6 by Trenton Watts-Klein

Heart in your Throat by Eva Andrews




1in6 by Trenton Watts-Klein

Six memories spin in my head like rounds in a chamber
It’s a dangerous game, that is; to remember

The cylinder spins, and I remember your; eyes
Click, they were full of lies
There is nothing to fear thinking of you
Now it’s time for round two

The cylinder spins, and I remember your; hair
Click, up or down I didn’t care
I am beginning to realize of you I’m free
Let’s begin round three

The cylinder spins, and I remember your; neck
Click, how I would kiss’n peck
The last one stung, but I can take more
Moving on to round four

The cylinder spins, and I remember your; smile
Click, how you did with such style
It’s beginning to hurt, but I’m still alive
Crawling now to round five

The cylinder spins and I remember your; kiss
Click, I won’t lie it’s you I miss
I’m not free of you, now that I’m in the mix
But there is one last round numbered six

The Cylinder spins, and I remember; why